Back from the Beach!

Well, we've actually been back from the beach for a couple of weeks. We've just been quite busy, and I  haven't had a chance to post. We had so much fun and relaxation, and we so enjoyed being able to spend the week with our best friends and their little family as well. The kids (who normally have a few sharing issues) played so well and were so considerate of each other. We are all really proud of how well they did (and are continuing to do!) playing nicely with each other.

I took lots of pictures, and I will post more soon, but here a few in the meantime...

a family pic the morning we checked out of the resort

Abby was a little afraid the first couple of days.

another family pic
Zoe and me on our balcony
Abby preferred to play in pool instead of on the beach.

Zoe and Grady

Zoe and me playing in the surf...Zoe is a beach baby.

another balcony pic

Abby getting ready to go down to the beach

Isaiah was helping Abby gather shells...so sweet!

Abby at the pool

Abby and me
Right now, we are staying pretty busy because we are working on the house. Our finished basement flooded last year, and we had to remove the bottom two feet of drywall from about half of the basement. We are trying to gradually get that done, and our short-term goal is to have the small bathroom and entryway done this week, painted and all. I should have pictures of that soon to post (hopefully :)

We also went to the pumpkin patch Saturday, and I will post those pics soon.

Comments

Popular Posts